Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Keep Pushing!



So frustrating getting closer and closer to graduation then BAM I find out something on my degree plan was not right. I took a class that I did not need. A mistake because I changed my major and I guess my advisor did not realize that mistake at the beginning. Now I have to take two extra courses that I really was hoping I did not have to take. Biology one subject I did not like in high school.  Another frustrating thing is they are requiring us to take a course that is not even offered anymore on campus. The education department wants us to go to a community college to take one class because it’s on our degree plan but not on campus anymore.  I heard that they will pay for the course at the community college but I still don’t like the idea. I don’t think that is fair at all because you have some students who don’t even have transportation how are they going to get there? I just feel they should find a course on campus that we can take that can go in place of that course. 
I will be here an extra semester but its okay as long as i get it done.
  

A website you can go to for a little encouragement when you feel like giving up: 

1 comment:

  1. I do hope that the COE reimburses students. It's not always easy to get enrolled even for one class at a community college.

    ReplyDelete