Thursday, February 25, 2016

When you Look Good you Feel Good

When I know I have a full day ahead of me or something important to do, I always wake up a few minutes earlier so that I can look decent. I don’t wear make-up every day, but sometimes I do wake up in the mood to just wear make-up and look cute for myself.  This semester on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I only have one class at eight A.M. if I know I’m not doing anything after class but going get back in the bed I’m not going to try to get all dressed up and put on make-up. I do have a professor that I really admire because every class she comes dressed nice and with a positive attitude. I do believe that when they say “when you look good you feel good.” I want to be like that teacher in the future that my students remember not only was I a great teacher but I also looked nice.

I want to be a kindergarten teacher so I know somethings I will not wear because I have to interact with the students and it will probably get dirty. I do want to be comfortable and cute at the same time. 

1 comment:

  1. Most kindy teachers I know wear comfortable shoes and capris, because they're constantly squatting down to the height of little desks!

    ReplyDelete