Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What's so interesting about Pinterest?

I am very new to Pinterest and I am trying to figure out what took me so long to create an account, because I really am pleased with what the site has to offer. I only made a Pinterest account for my class, but I am very happy that I was introduced to it. Unlike other social media sites I feel it is a very helpful site. Because I am pursuing my bachelor’s degree in Education Core EC-6. It has a lot of creative ideas that you can use in the classroom. You can find lesson plans and maybe need some ideas on how to decorate the classroom you can find on Pinterest,a lot of fun and exciting activities that the students will definitely enjoy.  It is also a very simple and easy to navigate this site. You can just type in what you are looking for and it will pop up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment