Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Closer to Graduation

My college years feel like they are flying by so quickly. I can’t believe that I am actually a junior already. Every day I am getting closer and closer to graduation and I am so excited! But there is a lot I have to do before graduation. I am now taking two of my CUIN courses which is getting me closer to student teaching, which I am ready to experience. I feel like everything is happening so fast. It seems like every day I find out about a new state test that I have to take to be certified. Last year I did not expect that I would be at the point I am at right now. Its really time for me to buckle down and get to business. I have a lot of studying and preparing for those state tests I have to take. I want to graduate certified! 




I'm going to use this Quizlet flashcard set to study for my TExES: 
https://quizlet.com/2470918/ec-6-texes-test-flash-cards/

No comments:

Post a Comment