Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I'll do it tomorrow

Procrastination is a big problem. I'm guessing I've always been a procrastinator but it was not until I got to college when I noticed this was really a big problem for me. Every semester I tell myself "okay I will not procrastinate this semester,"which always doesn't go as planned. I always put stuff off until the next day and the next day turns into the next week and so on, which is not a good idea because I've noticed that I am not even a good do at the last minute person. I've noticed that if procrastinate on something until the last minute and I found out that it is a hard and very time consuming assignment I usually end up not turning it in. This isn't a good idea because I end up getting a zero on something that I could have just done if I started on time. With me wanting to be a kindergarten teacher I know that I will get this procrastination problem under control I can not bring this into the classroom.



http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Procrastination-Using-Self-Talk

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one of those people who work best under pressure / at the last minute, either!

    Relevant link for this post?

    ReplyDelete